Certified Usability Analyst™ (CUA)
Human Factors International
More than 12 years of experience in creating successful and innovative software products for Fortune 500 companies and startups.
Proven ability in conceptualizing, creating and managing all aspects of user experience and communication design.
Extensive qualification in product management, UX, branding, marketing communication, and global design delivery model.
Ability to create cross-functional, cross-organizational teams with customers to identify, prioritize, and design solutions.
Possess excellent communication and people management skills.
- Product Management
- Creative Direction
- UX Management
- Marketing Communication
- Brand Development
Experience in managing freelancers, vendors, and in-house design
Experience in building a cohesive team of user experience designers and researchers to collaborate and communicate effectively with peers and business stakeholders.
Expert in managing Design Outsourcing, Design Offshore Delivery Process and Multi location Design Talent
Human-Computer Interface design, creative direction, graphic design, web design, multimedia design, GUI development, information architecture, Rapid prototyping, business requirement analysis, digital audio-video, print design and production, and Road show designs
Design Outsourcing, Design offshore Delivery Management, Talent management and Printing management.
User Participatory Design
» Qualitative Evaluation
Think Aloud Technique
Log and Usage Analysis
» Quantitative Evaluation
Task Based Usability Tests
Eye Tracking Usability Tests
Areas of Expertise and Exposure
User Interface Design
• Complete ownership of usability studies, User Interactions Design, strategy, and web design
• Conducted User Studies, Contextual Inquiry and Heuristic Evaluation.
• Responsible for taking a concept, fleshing out the functional specifications, and
providing an extremely easy to use interface with very little barrier to entry.
• Manage team of graphic designers, information architects and Usability Engineers.
• Lead the site/application architecture, structure and interaction design.
• Developed processes, UI Specifications and Guidelines for the development teams, Creating Branding for various applications.
• Worked extensively for web applications.
• Working with senior management to determine milestones and deliverables, assessing user experience needs and coordination of production resources.
Graphic Designing / Multimed
• Create visual design for web and web applications, from concept to finish
• Co-ordinate with the technical teams for conceptualizing and defining the layout and design of graphics, creative content.
• Review the product at various stages to ensure all quality standards are being met and rectify technical errors if any.
• Supervised and coordinated production of design projects with in-house production department as well as with outside vendors.
• Presentation of prototype and gathering client feedback.
• Research and survey to gather relevant material for interactive content development.
• Review and edit material in compliance with the HLD (High Level Design) for content development activities by keeping the target group’s interests in view.
• Direct, manage and mentor team including daily work oversight as well as career development and annual performance reviews.
• Team management through the project life cycle, including recruitment, guidance / training (in technical and soft skills) to team members and resolution of technical issues.
• Ensure completion of allotted task within specified parameters.
• Excellent strategic planning, time management, process optimization, and people development skills.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with business groups; i.e., Engineering, Product Management and Marketing.
Manager - User Experience Design
February 2008 – Present ( 1 Year )
PayPal - A eBay company
Head -IDC User Experience Design Team
March 2007 – January 2008 ( 1 Year )
Manager - User Experience Design
March 2006 – March 2007 (1 year 1 month)
Infosys Technologies Ltd
January 1997 – January 2006 (9 years 1 month)
Madras University in 1994
HFI - By Dr. Eric Schaffer (10 Days)
Infosys Technologies Campus - 2001
NNGroup Award for 10 Best Intranets of 2007
For Infosys intranet - Jakob Nielsen's most coveted annual award for best designed Intranet
Infosys-CDG Excellence Awards 2006
Category: Customer Delight
Infosys-CDG Excellence Awards 2007
Category: Intranet Design